IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our school is participating in the Canada Wide Early Learning Child Care Program (CWELCC), otherwise known as the $10/day daycare program. This program is funded by the Federal Government and administered through the municipalities of Ontario. As such, our fees have been adjusted to account for this assistance bringing our daily rate to $12.00/day which is the current cap on daily rates. Further reductions through 2025 will ultimately bring the rate to $10/day. To see our current fees please click the programs tab.
Please select your preferred program from the options below:
Preschool: 2 Days
Program A offers two (2) day groupings:
- Monday & Wednesday OR
- Tuesday & Thursday
$96 Per Month
Preschool: 3 Days
Program B offers three (3) day groupings:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday OR
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
$144 Per Month
Preschool: 1 Day
Program C offers a one (1) day program:
- Friday (Only)
$48 Per Month
- All fees should be paid by cheque unless otherwise arranged in advance with the Secretary.
- First and last month’s tuition fees are paid upon enrollment.
- Post-dated cheques from October to May are deposited on the first of every month.
- Cheques must note the name of the enrolled child.
- A one time $20 registration fee and $50 refundable Co-op fee (refunded when membership participation and responsibilities have been met) are also required to be paid upon enrollment.
- Children will not be permitted to attend class until payment and post-dated cheques are received.
- One month’s notice is required or one month’s fee is payable upon the child’s withdrawal from the program before April 30th. No refund of tuition fees can be made after May 1st. For more information, please contact us.
A Typical Day
The free play centers are changed regularly based on the children’s interests and to encourage exploration and creativity.
- 9:15 – 9:25Arrival and Greeting
- 9:25 – 9:50Free play and crafts
- 9:50 – 10:00Clean up
- 10:00 – 10:15Circle time
- 10:15 – 10:25Washroom
- 10:25 – 10:45Snack time
- 10:45 – 11:25Gross motor activities
- 11:25 – 11:35Washroom
- 11:35 – 11:50Free play
- 11:50 – 12:00Clean up
- 12:00 – 12:15Read books/Dismissal
The cooperative program offers exciting opportunities and enriched learning environments.
Your Child Will:
- Explore their creativity through imaginary play and artwork
- Develop social skills and manners
- Learn to take turns and participate in a group setting
- Develop their attention spans and listening skills
- Experience the value and joy of reading and music
Benefits for parents & caregivers:
- Parents/caregivers actively participate to keep costs low
- Allows parents/caregivers and children to participate in valuable learning
- Have a real and lasting impact on your child’s early learning years
- Have direct involvement in getting your child ready for kindergarten
Privacy Statement | © Copyright Minnow Lake/New Sudbury Cooperative Nursery School. All Rights ReservedSite designed by OvertheAtlantic.com (Canada)